Wednesday, February 20, 2008

*I would just like to say, if I were near this sandwich, I would eat it.

*Plus two for Tuesday on a Wednesday over at upstairsforthinking...

*The Vietnamese Ugly Betty hit the screens last night and you could have heard a pin drop on the streets of Hanoi as families crowded around the telly to watch... yes, it's been a long, dark and desperate winter and we've arrived at the last resort: VTV comedy shows. Springtime you can't come to soon. May we all be sitting in a bia hoi wearing shorts this time tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what is the Vietnamese version of Ugly Betty called??? I got VTV4 but keep missing the show 'cause the darn thing is not played everyday like the other shows. Thanks.

pittstop designer said...

Think it's called Co Gai Xau Xi. And the couple of shows I watched a while back were truly woeful.