Monday, January 07, 2008

Water Puppets left high and dry?
The Red River is at its lowest level in a hundred years and water shortages may very well leave the Water Puppets having to rethink their aquatic nature.

Representatives of the troupe of pool faring wooden-homunculi have already announced that the script writers have been brainstorming ideas and plans for a production of Lawrence cua Arabia to hit the stage before Tet have already been mooted.

Okay, I just made that up as I've nothing better to do. We're all avoiding work here at Pittstop HQ, if only to discover the essence of laziness, like these Colombian guys I just read about.

Work, after all, is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boredom is my gain, guys.
Just want to say thanks for the rib splitting laffs I got from reading your stuff all the way back, and I have so far just backpedaled to the 2006 materials. Some of the stuff is motion picture material, I tell you :)
I'll be dipatched to the auld (irish copyrighted?) motherland in February. You've made my pre-insertion (ouch) a whole lot easier :) Sorry for the possibly inane french to eng lingo translation.